Triple Modular Redundancy (TMR) System
Triconex TMR Controllers
Designed for Safety and Critical Control Applications such as ESD, F&G, BMS, and HIPPS, as well as Turbomachinery Control (TMC).
- Tri-GP : Cost effective, for critical control and safety system SIL-2
- Trident : High availability safety instrumented system up to SIL-3
- Tricon and Tricon CX : for very critical control and safety system up to SIL-3
SIL-3 Capable Systems
Siemens S7-400 FH
The fail-safe SIMATIC controllers are available for ensuring the functional safety of machines or plants. They facilitate compliance with relevant standards: EN 954-1 up to Cat. 4, IEC 62061 up to SIL 3, and EN ISO 13849 up to PL e.
The SIMATIC S7-400F CPUs can be expanded in distributed configurations with the safety I/O modules of the ET 200S, ET 200M, ET 200pro (IP67) or the safety digital block peripheral device ET 200eco (IP67).
Modicon Quantum Safety
The SIL3 Quantum PLC is certified by the TÜV Rheinland Group for use in applications up to and including SIL3 according to IEC 61508.
- Hot Standby – Provide the advanced high availability performance
- Redundant I/O – Redundant safety I/O is supported by both the hardware and programming software.
- Diagnostics – Provides advanced diagnostics for the CPUs and safety I/O modules