Industrial IoT for Remote, Unmanned, and Mobile Plant Management
INetSCADA, our Industrial IoT solution, connects your plant and equipment to cloud service & software. It will help you:
- Collect and record high resolution data from plant/equipment via internet.
- Monitor performance, productivity, efficiency, or other KPI in real-time
- Analyze trends and find anomalies
- Get notified via sms or email immediately if a failure, alarm, or anomalies occur.
- Access information anywhere with web-based application, create reports automatically.
- Feed plant/equipment data to ERP system.
We can provide all required hardware and sensors for your application, which may consists of one or more of the following:
- INetSCADA Gateway with built-in cellular modem
- Satellite modem/terminal (if no cellular coverage)
- Data acquisition device or controller (if required)
- Sensor, analyzer, actuator (if required)
- Solar power system (if required)
- Weather-proof or explosion-proof panel/enclosure
INetSCADA Gateway will securely connect and transmit/receive data to/from INetSCADA Server in the cloud.
Cloud Service & Software
- INetSCADA Server: Field device management, data acquisition, recording, and alarm processing.
- Notification Server: SMS & email notification
- Application Server: Application-specific data processing & workflow, web HMI, data visualization, dashboard, and reporting.
Our solution can be integrated with other enterprise software (existing software or provided in collaboration with our IT partners):
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)
- Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Solution Case Studies
Solution Delivery Process
- Solution Design Specification: Development of detailed specification of the solution hardware and software. Including site survey if necessary.
- Contract & NDA: Development, negotiation, and signing of contract and NDA.
- Field Hardware Procurement & Assembly: Hardware procurement (lead time) and field hardware panel assembly.
- Solution Customization: Customize data item, data processing, web interface, and reporting.
- Field Hardware Installation: Hardware installation in the field, performed by Smartadeco OR by customer.
- Subscription Start: Subscription activated.