We Need Smarter and More Efficient Buildings
Buildings today are complex concatenations of structures, systems and technology. Over time, each of the components inside a building has been developed and improved, allowing modern-day building owners to select lighting, security, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems independently, as if they were putting together a home entertainment system.
But building owners today are beginning to look outside the four walls and consider the impact of their building on the electrical grid, the mission of their organization, and the global environment. To meet these objectives, it is not enough for a building to simply contain the systems that provide comfort, light and safety. Buildings of the future must connect the various pieces in an integrated, dynamic and functional way.
SmartStruxure Building Automation Solution
SmartStruxure Solution enables integrated monitoring & control of Energy, HVAC, Lighting, and Utility to make a building smarter, more efficient, and sustainable. SmartStruxure Solution consists of:
- Hardware: Automation Server, LONWorks & BACNet Direct Digital Controller (DDC).
- SBO Software: Workstation, Enterprise Server, Report Server.
Power & Energy Meters
PowerLogic provides complete solution for electrical network management and energy management. PowerLogic provides a wide range of power & energy metering hardware/devices: advanced metering, intermediate metering, basic metering, panel metering, branch metering, current transformers, and communications.
Building Sensor & Actuator
- Air Quality Sensor (O2, CO2)
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Light & Occupancy Sensor
- Pressure, Flow Sensor, & Thermal Energy Meter
- Electrical Current Sensor, Power, & Energy Meter
- Electric Actuator for Ball, Globe, & Butterfly Valves
Altivar 212 VSD for HVAC
The Altivar 212 is a variable speed drive for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.75 kW to 75 kW. It is specifically intended for the most commonly encountered fluid management applications in tertiary sector buildings (HVAC): heating, ventilation, air conditioning and pumping.
Application-specific room controllers offer the control feature of DDC systems with the user-friendliness of thermostats.
- TC-300 fan Coil Thermostats
- SE-7000 Series Room Controller
- SE-8000 Series Room Controller
- SE-8600 Rooftop Unit and Indoor Air Quality Controller
LONWorks Lighting Controller
LonWorks based lighting control solutions, delivered as part of an integrated building management system from Schneider Electric, can help you control energy use inside your building. It can be seamlessly integrated with SmartStruxure Building Automation Solution.
- Lighting Control Catalog (pdf)
- Schneider Electric website for Lighting Solution
LV Distribution Control & Protection Devices
LV Distribution control & protection devices from Schneider Electric:
- Power CB & Switches: Switch-disconnector, ACB, MCCB, Motor CB, Residual Current Relay, Source Changeover Switch, Interface & gateways
- Contactors & protection relays
- Power Quality: Capacitor banks, PF Correction Controller