Water Treatment Plant Online Monitoring
Our customer, a water company, operates small SWRO and UF water treatment packages in several cities in Indonesia and sell produced fresh water to commercial and industrial facilities. Our solution helps them to:
- Monitor (and sometimes control/adjust) all of their WTP from Head Office.
- Collect, record, and analyze process and equipment data to optimize production and quickly identify problem or performance degradation.
- Provide information dashboard and automatic reporting for management and customer.
- Provide SMS and email notification if critical/failure condition occurs.
Deep Well Online Monitoring
Limited water supply from municipal water company, especially in Indonesia, has forced commercial buildings and industrial facilities to use deep wells. The use of deep wells are usually regulated by city governments. A deep well management system is necessary to ensure responsible use of ground water/deep well. Our solution enables::
- Precise metering and recording of water flowrate and volume.
- Scheduling & controlling pump on-off and speed/flowrate. Pump might need to be adjusted based on season/weather, ground water level, storage tank level, or building occupancy/activity.
- Monitoring of pump performance and energy consumption. Notification if failure or abnormal condition occurs.
- Web-based interface for monitoring, controlling, and data analysis.
- Web-based information dashboard and automatic reporting for all stakeholders (including government)
Our low-cost subscription-based online management software enables advanced deep well management without heavy investment in IT infrastructure and software development project.
Distribution Network Online Monitoring
Distribution network management is undoubtedly the most complex aspect for water company. Distribution network uses largest amount of energy, suffers from largest losses (non-revenue water/NRW up to 40%), and difficult to maintain (aging infrastructure, thousands of kilometers of pipeline). Our solution can help water company managing their distribution network by:
- Online monitoring & control of Booster Pumps, Control Valves, and Flow Meters across distribution network with cellular/3G connectivity.
- Online scheduling & adjustment of pump speed (pressure, flowrate) and control valve opening.
- Web-based information dashboard and automatic reporting.
- Optional geographic information system (GIS) for pipeline management.
Our low-cost subscription-based online management software enables advanced distribution network management without heavy investment in IT infrastructure and software development project.